My stamping adventures

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Meadow builder stencil set

 Meadow builder stencil set

stamps/dies/stencils used:  Altenew stamp co.

This Meadow builder stencil set has three layering stencils but they are not meant to layer up exactly.  They are supposed to overlap which is a bit different for me with stencils.  At first I wasn't sure I would like it but after playing with this layering stencil set ..... now I like it.  I think I decided I like it because first none of the cards come out the same, and they look like you randomly stamped the images.  It's fun to get something a bit out of my box, and end up liking it...that is a good thing.

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above company just a happy customer***



2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Ooh, very pretty, Sue! The cards turned out beautifully. Great job.

stamping sue said...

Thank you, my friend. They are different for layering stencils but they make unique backgrounds.