My stamping adventures

Monday, August 2, 2021

More acrylic block stamping with Eagle

 Acrylic block stamping with Eagle!

stamp used:  Blue Knight stamps

Still having fun with acrylic block stamping.  It's a technique, that has been around for years, as you can see here in post back in 2013, here in 2012, but for newer ones look here for 2021 post with video, and in this 2018 post with another video.  As you can see I have been doing this technique for years but, I'm sorry I don't remember who discovered that if you ink an acrylic block and stamp it ..... that it would make such a good and fun background.  To see more on this technique on my blog just type acrylic block in search box in my sidebar.
Here is a close up view for my cards.


Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon.
***not affiliated with above company just satisfied customer***


4 comments:

Avra Williams said...

I love this technique, and forget to use it!

stamping sue said...

Yes, it is a fun one. thanks for your comment...I appreciate it.
stamping sue

Bunny said...

These are beautiful. I love the eagle. How grand it looks. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

thank you