My stamping adventures

Friday, July 16, 2021

Multi color tulips

 Multi color Tulips

stamps/stencils used:  Unity stamp co.

Here are more tulip cards using Unity Layering Tulip stencils.  This is a three layer stencil that makes beautiful tulips, at least, in my opinion.  This time I used the stencils just as they were intended to make slimline cards.  Here you can see I did two different color tulips just because I could.  After I finished the stenciling, I got out my slimline dies, and die cut all the layers to fit onto the slimline card.  I did resize these slimline cards a little just to show off the image more.  Slimline cards can be just about any size you want, mainly, because you can make envelopes to fit them.  I use my envelope maker to create all kind of sizes of envelopes for my cards.

Thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above company just a satisfied customer***