My stamping adventures

Sunday, March 7, 2021

3D layering card with video

 

stamps used:  Stampin' Up Forever Fern
3D embossing folder: Altenew stamp co.

Yes, I'm still having fun with SU Forever Fern stamp/die set.  These slimline cards are for my local creative card crew group.  Gone are the days when we would meet up for lunch and swap our cards, but it is what it is now.  We still see each other once a month in a zoom meeting so that's nice.  Ok, back to my card...the theme for March is 3D layering so what better stamp set for layering than Forever Fern.  I did a slimline card because I wanted to also use a 3D embossing folder which has an opening at the top fold.  This opening works great to feed a piece of 3" x 8" card through it to make a continuous pattern.  This was a fun discovery I made when I got this 3D embossing folder.
Check out this short video I made to show how I did this technique. When you watch this video on my you tube channel please give it a thumbs up if you like it.

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

No comments: