My stamping adventures

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Fun with bubble wrap

 

stamps used:  Altenew stamps/dies

I know you can figure out what I used for the background on these cards from the title.  
Bubble wrap!

All you need to do is press/tap ink pad to the bubble wrap then press onto cardstock.  that's it!  easy and fun!
To finish off these cards I went into my little container of already die cut images.  Makes for fast cards.

stamps used:  Stampin' Up stamps/dies

You can see more bubble wrap background cards of mine by typing bubble wrap in search bar over on the side of my blog post.  Here is a post with more bubble wrap cards and also in this post you can see the cards before they are finished.
I used one of the bird cards above for sketch challenge over at Pixel Maven's Retreat
Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon.


2 comments:

Ms. Tamp said...

I really love how the backgrounds turned out. I must try this out. Consider it brought! *whisper* Challenge accepted.

NMWatt said...

Yea Sue! I love your bubble wrap cards! Thanks for playing along with this month's Sketch Starter Challenge :D