My stamping adventures

Friday, March 13, 2020

A cup of thanks






stamps used:  SU Tea Shoppe
Banner dies by Gina Marie Designs
DSP by SU

Green card is what I call a basic card.  Butterscotch card is a step up from a basic card.
Green card:
1.  Die cut green banner then in smaller banner die cut DSP.  Tie ribbon around banners then adhere to cream card.
2.  Stamp and fussy cut tea cup and mount with foam mounting tape to card over banners.

Butterscotch card:
1.  repeat step 1 from green card except use butterscotch colors.
2.  run a separate piece of cream card, through Big Kick (or whatever machine you own) with dotted embossing folder.
3.  adhere embossed piece to cream note card
4.   repeat step 2 from green card but again in butterscotch colors.
5.  stamp image onto cream envelope.

The stepped up version of this card is for my local card swapping group for March.
thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.





2 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely cards. I like the matching envelope and the beautiful embossing on the 2nd card. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

Hi Bunny, glad you like the cards. I agree I like the stepped up card with the use of the embossing folder.