My stamping adventures

Monday, September 24, 2012

Vroom and Holly Jolly greetings

Release week from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company, is a little late this month. There were some manufacturer problems, but this month's Blog Hop starts on Tuesday. Today I have a couple of sneak peeks of the "extra" set for September -- Holly Jolly Greetings and mini set Vroom.


 I'm showing off the latest stamps sets from MFP  ..... Holly Jolly Greetings has this adorable snowman and holly leaves with berries which I used  Ranger Ink  red liquid pearls for the berries.  Did you notice I actually got out my gold embossing powder for this gift card holder.  For my snowman card I used my Prisma watercolor pencils...bet you thought I was going to say color pencils.  Ripped some white cardstock for the snow hills and stickles for sparkle.    I do like my witches and this one is becoming one of my favorites.  Stamped and colored her with Prisma color pencils twice and die cut two circles.  Mounted the small circle with pop dots on top of the bigger one .... kinda a spotlight technique but my way.    Last card has some of TH design paper, some lace that I did a ribbon candy style technique then stamped witch and die cut with Nestabilities ovals.  Simple card but effective.  Enjoy these new stamps.
Don't forget to join us for our monthly 4 day blog hop starting September 25th through September 28th at Mark's Finest Papers blog . There will be a drawing from all the comments left on the design team member's blogs, the prizes will be the newly released stamp sets. You don't have to leave a comment on each DT member's blog, but the more you do ..... the more chances you have of winning!

No comments: