My stamping adventures

Monday, February 11, 2019

Resist and sponge it

The title says it all -  first did resist technique then sponged on color.
stamps used:  Unity stamp co. smak kit Truest Life

Let's see first I stamped the big butterfly all over a white card with Colorbox black pigment ink then embossed with clear embossing powder.  Next step I sponged on my new Catherine Pooler inks.  They are a juicy dye ink that blend wonderfully together in fact as good as Ranger distress inks , but that is only my opinion.  You will have to try for yourself to see what you think and when you do please leave me a comment to let me know.  The saying was white embossed onto a piece of black cardstock then adhered to stamped card .... then layered onto a black note card.  An old technique but a good one.  
thanks for stopping by and please do return soon.

No comments: