My stamping adventures

Saturday, June 16, 2018

walking days

Today there is no stamping on my blog.  I'm just going to show you two days where I went walking.



On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 I went to Mystic Seaport with my husband.  first we walked through the Viking exhibit inside.  we saw all the helmets, tools and more.  so much information and wonderful relics.  Went outside to see and walk on the ships and along the way you would see an artist painting landscapes or the ships.
Next on Thursday, June 14, 2018  I went to the NY Botanical Gardens with my friend, Leslie
 walked down this path through a forest.
 saw beautiful roses in the rose garden

 fabulous Hawaiian flowers
 unique cactus
Wonderful day out in the sunshine!

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Very nice. Looks like you had a couple of great days.

stamping sue said...

Hi Petti, yes, I did! lucked out both days with weather for outside exhibits.