My stamping adventures

Monday, February 26, 2018

Layers away...

Here are the last of my Layered background cards.
stamps used:  Unity stamp co.
I used my circle dies to cut out different size circles from the layered backgrounds I created.  The sloth card I chopped off a couple of sides of the circle then adhered to note card and stamped the sloth with brown ink that I embossed.  The squirrel card I die cut the background with three circle dies and mounted on the note card.  Ooops, forgot to mention before I mounted the circles I added some highlights with my white gel pen to the leaves.  I stamped and fussy cut the squirrel and mounted him on the card.
stamps used:  Unity stamp co. 
The camera gal was stamped, colored with Prisma color pencils and mounted over the background circle.  Next I white embossed the saying right onto the background circle then doodled lines around the circle die.  Poppy gal is gold embossed over the background circle onto the note card and embossed the saying on the bottom of the card.  This time I doodled dash lines around the background circle.
I think this is it for my layered backgrounds for now.  You can see more samples here, and on this post.
thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave comment and visit again.

No comments: